Monday, March 26, 2012

James on vacation

If I were to go to England with my nephew James, we would take the M4. Just outside London is an exit for Windsor Castle--and Legoland. A few more exits west is some odd extravaganza called Wookey Hole.

The real draw, however, is dessert in Beckington. If you can read this list of puddings, see the second entry. Right after the bold print is the mint chocolate ice cream.



-


Note the emphasis on starch! Each roast option comes with Yorkshire pudding, crisp roast potatoes, mashed potatoes, and the "fresh seasonal" veg of spring peas.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Beckington

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Spotted dick had nuts and fruit, I think. When we ordered that dessert, Vic liked that one and I liked the chocolate (no comments on either allowed). We both enjoyed the sticky toffee. John bought us a can of spotted dick pudding, it's in our pantry at home.

      Delete