1) an old "true" Mini,
2) a Euro Smart Car, which I contend is even smaller than the U.S. version,
3) another KA, from the side (love them, turns out the model we love stopped production in 2008 tho),
4) KA #whatever, from the front,
5) a Clio, which is, it proves, a Renault,
6) a milk truck! Honest to goodness, this is one of a couple we've seen, so assume the Brits still like their milk delivered, a fact that surprised me as far back as 1975, and
7) an Alfa Romeo in Bath, looking like any other car on the street.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad