Thursday, March 29, 2012

Breathtaking Port William

Until we had parked the car, we were unwilling to believe. We saw pictures on the 'net, but they simply didn't convey the scope, the drama. Coming up to the car park, we still couldn't see exactly where we were.

I walked to the lip, and surveyed the view, speechless. I experienced this scene (and sounds and smells) physically, that's the only way to describe it.


Above the very sand you see in the shot above, sits our hotel:


Here is our room, the largest yet:


Here is our view:


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Port William

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. Your account onboard the ship was atmospherically descriptive. Sounds like you guys are having a splendid time. I hate you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hate you too, dearest. In no time at all, it will be August! (Eek, am I really returning to jungle-humidity Michigan during August?) You must promise to take me lovely cool places. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool places with you? I wanna go to cool places at night.

      Delete
  3. You mean "at night" at night? Can't help you there, I'm afraid. Unless you want a sitter--but I would gracefully refuse that role, of course. Sorry. Done enough in that realm.

    ReplyDelete