Sunday, January 15, 2012

Neglect

It has been so long since I posted on this blog that I forgot my password. I had to re-set it.

I don't know exactly why it's been so long. I had (have) it in my head that I needed to post something about my blood pressure crash when I had the nuclear medicine procedure (for my foot). The tech told me that she watched the color drain from my face: way too close to what I and my sisters saw in my mother's room on her last night. It could be that.

I recently developed a heart flutter/palpitation that I'm wearing a halter monitor to track. It showed up right after my mother died! It could be that: Health stuff just isn't interesting, and maybe also I've been grieving (though not excessively).

I was excited, but maybe also hesitant, that, with just another 4 posts, I would hit 1,000. It could be that.

But I've been saving photos for a full month to go with interesting tidbits that I haven't written up!

No comments:

Post a Comment