Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Personal Cookbook II

I'm finished cumulating all those recipes. They now reside in a file box, organized by type of food (e.g., Meats, Sauces).

As a result of being "done" with the project, I can turn to the huge pile of untested recipes that I've pulled out of periodicals, for our October trip to the Outer Banks. (Yesterday visitors were allowed on Hatteras Island for the first time since Irene.)

Following is the master list of Soups, Stews & Chilis:
Soups, Stews & Chilis
beef mole chili
black bean cannellini soup with cilantro & chiles
calamari stew with red wine, potato & hot chiles
carrot parsnip curry soup
carrot yogurt cumin soup (Moroccan)
corn zucchini chile soup
curry soup
lentil soup with pepperoni
lentil stew with eggplant & ginger
mushroom Madeira soup (shitake, oyster, crimini & white mushrooms with onion)
Myron's chili
pork chili verde with potato & red salsa
pork tequila chili verde
red pepper garlic cream soup
shrimp hot & sour soup
-->Again, if anyone wants a recipe, just let me know. I'd love to share b/c Vic and I both endorse these recipes whole-heartedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment