Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Wine and lunch in Healdsburg

We stopped at Murphy-Goode and another winery, outside which lovely foliage was observed:


Then we proceeded to Mateo's, a Mexican cantina. Holy moly, what a fantastic lunch. I'll post Melissa's pictures of the food at another moment--note that I had demolished my plate before I even thought to take a picture! I wouldn't run the picture (my near-empty plate isn't pretty), but I want to draw attention to the beverage at top left.


I am not a tequila gal, but that drink was amazing with its tequila and RADISHES. No kidding. The full ingredients are below but pretty much illegible, sorry.


After the meal, the bill was delivered in a hollowed-out book. How cool is that?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment