Monday, November 14, 2011

What to do

I do not like my job. That makes me one of many, I realize.

Yesterday, my client (I have only one) started, with his other therapist, to use the great outdoors as a bathroom. It appears that he may have had diarrhea. Whatever it was, he was not comfortable, and he decided that it was his therapist's fault. Hands covered with excrement, he went into attack mode.

I only just shared with my sister in law that she needs to hold onto her employment, which is pretty awful, at least until the start of 2012, for the sake of her resume. That applies to me as well -- maybe more to me, since I have in the past left a job in December. My hasty departure still causes me resume headaches.

But I really don't want to see my client, ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment