Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Read a Book

I imagined I would do a lot of reading this week. Reading, and maybe getting out to sail on Thursday.

The weather is not looking cooperative for a sail tomorrow (though possibly it'll stay nice long enough to motor the boat from the yard to the mooring, where I could yank up the sails and such). They're saying that there's a 40% chance of rain.

Also, I've spent the last two days using a prybar to remove tile flooring from the bathroom. This is a difficult task, pure manual labor. And I ache, head to toe. But until we can lay new floor tile (we hadn't even picked one yet when we heard yesterday that it needed to be laid post-haste), we can't have our bathroom back. The water in our downstairs loo is shut off.

This was supposed to be my vacation week!

No comments:

Post a Comment